Re: A54 Fresh Water Pressure

David for most Amels the cut-off pressure is between 2-3 bar. If you are in that range you should be OK.

FYI, normally the accumulator tank fails before the pump, and that pump is likely rebuildable. The cost of the original pump and tank is close to 1,000 euros.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:44 AM David Crisp <david@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm replacing the Gianneshi fresh water pump.  Can anyone tell me the recommended high and low water pressure values please?  I have the original Gianneschi ACB-61-G pressure tank and pump system, but I'm just replacing the pump as the tank seems okay.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace