Re: Rudder Nut

Dennis Johns

Ironic that your last name is Spanner.   That's the tool you need, it's called a plumber's adjustable spanner.  Some folks have gone to a machine shop and had an aluminum tool cut to fit the nut.

Dennis Johns

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:41 AM Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...> wrote:

I had a very little water near the rudder shaft after some heavy seas. Wanted to tighten the nut, bit its too big for my tools. Any advice or do I need another special tool?
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal

Join to automatically receive all group messages.