From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mohammad Shirloo
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2020 1:45 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rudder Nut

Hi Bernd;

Amel sells the required wrench, or you can have any machine shop make one for you. Aluminum would work best as it is light and easy to work with. We had one fabricated and also purchased one from Amel. I’m sure you can come up with other tools that will work,  but the nut is fairly soft and you have to be careful how you apply pressure.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099