From: Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 8, 2020 5:07 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bottom paint removal

Pat,

Contact JJ at Osprey Marine Composites at Herrington Harbor North in Deale, MD:

E-mail: jj@...
Web: www.ospreycomposites.com

They soda blasted my Amel down to the gelcoat for around US$2900 in December 2018.  I was very pleased with the work.  Just remind him that Amel's have a cast iron keel so that they are prepared to epoxy coat it immediately after blasting it.

--

Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara