Re: Bottom paint removal

Craig Briggs

Edited

Pat, I did some Google-ing and it looks like methylene choloride and/or N-methylpyrrolidone (NMP) is the stuff that really works but is toxic. If you're neither pregnant nor stupid, go for it, if you can find it. The article said Home Depot and Lowes announced a couple of years ago they'd stop carrying it, although they still had some stock. AutoZone still carried it. Obama's EPA was working to ban it, but those efforts may have been reversed, according to the article.
Btw, all I ever had was ground glass in my oatmeal - cookies were always great.
Cheers