Hardtop for Amel 54

Barry Connor

Hello Amel 54 owners,

I have seen and been onboard some Amel 54's with custom Hardtops. Most are a little low in height.
We are in Martinique since March and will probably be here for some time as the Caribbean is not looking to be opening up for sailing soon.
A good time to undertake some projects.
Do any Amel 54 owners have any recommendations for getting a custom made hardtop manufactured in the Caribbean? I would like to explore this possibility, I currently have had made a 5 bow Bimini with 6ft clearance under. I am looking for someone in the Caribbean who has made a Hardtop for a 54 or If I could find someone who does good fibre glass. I think I might be able to get a hardtop with 6ft clearance under as I have already made the changes to the boom line which had previously limited the height of hardtops and a bimini.
Would appreciate any advise from members who have any info for this project.

Best Regards

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54.  #17