Re: Dive Compressor on a SM

Porter McRoberts

I’m with Mark.
Super easy to maintain. Such a pleasure.
Opens a whole new world.
Do it!

Porter
A54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 10, 2020, at 12:09 AM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Do it – it’s only money.

We have one. It’s not hard to maintain and I can fill a tank to 3200psi in about 20 mins.

Think about all the many locations in French Polynesia where you can’t get tanks filled. Having the compressor opens up a whole new world for sailors who dive.

Opps! Sorry. You wanted reasons not to do it. Can’t think of any other than you might miss the storage space and your boat will list more to port than it does now.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us