Santorin Bow Thruster/genoa furler breaker.

Ian Park

I can’t find any breaker for the bow thruster and genoa furler motor. There is a 100amp fuse located in the bow thruster recess near the solenoids.
also when I turned off the main 12v power for the boat the furler and bow thruster were still live! I think an extra live main bus stud was added as so many wires were on the original. I need to investigate this pdq! But in the interim can any one tell be if and where the ‘disrupteur’ might be located on a Santorin. It is not in the bow thruster locker of either of the forward lockers in the fore cabin.

thanks.