Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Dean Gillies <stella@...>
Datum: Freitag, 10. Juli 2020 um 15:09
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Hi Ruedi,
Hope you and Sabine are well, and enjoying sailing once more.

I agree entirely with your description of the Danfoss-E51385 interface.

To make it maybe a little clearer, in our 24V boat the F pin is driven to +12V to enable the pump. Otherwise it floats (is disconnected) electrically. When it is driven to 12V, then the voltage between the + pin and the F pin is 24-12 = 12V. This is what triggers either the 51385 box or Bill's 12V relay.

As you say, all of this is unrelated to the pump longevity problem.

Best regards
Dean