Re: Dive Compressor on a SM

Paul Guenette

Hi Thomas,

I recently purchased a Coltri MCH 6 single phase 220 volt 50 hz with a inox stainless steel frame for $3,500.00 that fits nicely into the space. I am happy with it. I can send you the contact information for the company and person purchased it from if you wish,  (they gave me a good price on some Mares diving gear too).  If you do not have scuba tanks yet, let me know, I have a good contact for those too.

(I met you and Kirstin briefly on the docks at Shelter Island marina in Panama, April 2019)

Cheers, Paul

Aramis, SM 2000 - 444,  San Francisco Bay, California