Re: Is there a valve for the water intake for the washing machine?

Willem Kroes

Thank you Bill,

I found the valve behind the cleaning stuff. I did not expect it on this side,but must admid that I failed to consult the manual.

Anyway, the problem is solved (also with the water intake valve at the washing machine side).

I am very happyt to be on my boat again after so many months of lock down. The Greek authorities made a great leap foreward with their digital system. There are also some very reliable Greek websites for updates on the Covid-19-situation in Greece, like this one:
https://www.atoz-guides.com/coronavirus-in-greece-update/

Thanks again and stay healthy!

Willem Kroes

SM#351 KAVANGA