Re: Hardtop for Amel 54

Barry Connor

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the photo.
I am going to see them on Wednesday when everything reopens here after this holiday weekend. I do hope that your price is not correct.
My current Bimini is an all cover, 5 bow frame with Sunbrella, like the hardtop made for Caduceus Amel 54. #56.

Mohammad: Thank you for the photos. Do you know where Caduceus hardtop was made? The Emek Marine link is the hardtop on Wasabi Amel54. I think #50? Ruedi and Sabina showed me over this with the complete coverings.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54. #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 4:28:59 PM EDT, Courtney Gorman via groups.io <itsfun1@...> wrote:

I wonder if they would do a volume discount?
Bill is this an Amel School possibility?
Cheers
Courtney
svTrippin
54 #101
Brunswick

On Jul 11, 2020, at 4:21 PM, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

This one was done by Manu at Alize Composites in Le Marin.

I think he said 25-30k euros.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69