From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barry Connor via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 1:46 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Hardtop for Amel 54

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the photo.

I am going to see them on Wednesday when everything reopens here after this holiday weekend. I do hope that your price is not correct.

My current Bimini is an all cover, 5 bow frame with Sunbrella, like the hardtop made for Caduceus Amel 54. #56.

Mohammad: Thank you for the photos. Do you know where Caduceus hardtop was made? The Emek Marine link is the hardtop on Wasabi Amel54. I think #50? Ruedi and Sabina showed me over this with the complete coverings.

Very Best

Barry and Penny

"SV Lady Penelope II"

Amel 54. #17

Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 4:28:59 PM EDT, Courtney Gorman via groups.io <itsfun1@...> wrote:

I wonder if they would do a volume discount?

Bill is this an Amel School possibility?

Cheers

Courtney

svTrippin

54 #101

Brunswick

On Jul 11, 2020, at 4:21 PM, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

This one was done by Manu at Alize Composites in Le Marin.

I think he said 25-30k euros.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69