Re: Is there a valve for the water intake for the washing machine?

Kent,

I purposefully said, "Later model SM2ks had the following (photo from the Users Manual)"

I have no idea when the cut-off valve was added by Amel, but I have seen some SMs that did not have one.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 9:13 AM karkauai via groups.io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Along the same lines, I had a sink faucet fail last year, and had no way to shut water off to one faucet.  On my list is to put a shutoff valve on every faucet.  I didn't know there was a shutoff valve for the washer.  Gotta find that.

Kent
Sm243
Kristy

On Jul 11, 2020 1:23 PM, Willem Kroes <kavanga@...> wrote:
Thank you Bill,

I found the valve behind the cleaning stuff. I did not expect it on this side,but must admid that I failed to consult the manual.

Anyway, the problem is solved (also with the water intake valve at the washing machine side).

I am very happyt to be on my boat again after so many months of lock down. The Greek authorities made a great leap foreward with their digital system. There are also some very reliable Greek websites for updates on the Covid-19-situation in Greece, like this one:
https://www.atoz-guides.com/coronavirus-in-greece-update/

Thanks again and stay healthy!

Willem Kroes

SM#351 KAVANGA