Re: Is there a valve for the water intake for the washing machine?

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Bill and Kent.

SM 299 has a shut off valves for both the washing machine and the dishwasher below and behind the stove.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

Mangonui New Zealand

On 13 July 2020 at 02:32 CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Kent,

I purposefully said, " Later model SM2ks had the following (photo from the Users Manual)"

I have no idea when the cut-off valve was added by Amel, but I have seen some SMs that did not have one.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 9:13 AM karkauai via groups.io <karkauai= yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Along the same lines, I had a sink faucet fail last year, and had no way to shut water off to one faucet.  On my list is to put a shutoff valve on every faucet.  I didn't know there was a shutoff valve for the washer.  Gotta find that.

Kent
Sm243
Kristy

On Jul 11, 2020 1:23 PM, Willem Kroes < kavanga@...> wrote:
Thank you Bill,

I found the valve behind the cleaning stuff. I did not expect it on this side,but must admid that I failed to consult the manual.

Anyway, the problem is solved (also with the water intake valve at the washing machine side).

I am very happyt to be on my boat again after so many months of lock down. The Greek authorities made a great leap foreward with their digital system. There are also some very reliable Greek websites for updates on the Covid-19-situation in Greece, like this one:
https://www.atoz-guides.com/coronavirus-in-greece-update/

Thanks again and stay healthy!

Willem Kroes

SM#351 KAVANGA