Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Dean,
They are rated at 30amps at 12 volts, I think they will handle a lot more amps than wll be needed at 24.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 5:30 PM Dean Gillies <stella@...> wrote:
Bill,
That's a nicely packaged set. I like the fixed leads which makes Porter's task easier.
I am 99.9% certain that they will work just fine as you describe.
The 0.1% risk: I could not find any documented specifications indicating that they are rated for switching 24V. Maybe you've seen that somewhere?
Cheers
Dean