Nikimat.com is now SuperMaramu2000.com with all the illustrations

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Dear Amel owners,

It is coming on 3 years NIKIMAT was lost, I am slowly moving on and eventually will use the domain name for another project.

Therefore, I do not want all the illustrations to be lost, so I put them on a new site called:

www.SuperMaramu2000.com

(With a bit of sadness selecting the pictures) I added a “Tour” (when I took possession of the vessel and completely emptied it).
Despite many information being missing, I hope future owners will enjoy the pictures, seeing the inside of the cabinets, some of the features, etc.

The links or page names will remain the same, for example:

www.nikimat.com/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

becomes

www.supermaramu2000/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

If you see dead link / missing pages, let me know (forum or direct email).

Nikimat.com will stay up for sometime, but start referring the new domain name.

Note: I have SuperMaramu.com for sale for $100.

I still keep an eye on the forum and hope to continue to meet and see again some of you.

Sincerely, Alexandre