Re: Nikimat.com is now SuperMaramu2000.com with all the illustrations

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Brian,

I just called my tech support which added a certificate to the site.  Should be up in less than 24 hours, therefore it doesn’t make much sense that one site (nikimat.com) is safe and the new one is not….

Please let me know in 24 hours if it is better.

If a future SM2K owner, I think you will enjoy the “Tour” pictures I added.  Aside from very few addition from the previous owner, it is as original as you can get.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 10:04:39 AM CDT, Brian Riggs <7briggs@...> wrote:

Alexandre,

I'm sorry for your loss of Nikimat. Also, the new site, www.supermaramu2000.com comes up as "not safe", so my company has it blocked. There may be an issue with a certificate of some sort. Nikimat.com comes up beautifully.

Vr,
Brian K. Riggs
Future Amel Owner

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:48 AM Alexandre Uster von Baar via groups.io <uster=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear Amel owners,

It is coming on 3 years NIKIMAT was lost, I am slowly moving on and eventually will use the domain name for another project.

Therefore, I do not want all the illustrations to be lost, so I put them on a new site called:

www.SuperMaramu2000.com

(With a bit of sadness selecting the pictures) I added a “Tour” (when I took possession of the vessel and completely emptied it).
Despite many information being missing, I hope future owners will enjoy the pictures, seeing the inside of the cabinets, some of the features, etc.

The links or page names will remain the same, for example:

www.nikimat.com/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

becomes

www.supermaramu2000/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

If you see dead link / missing pages, let me know (forum or direct email).

Nikimat.com will stay up for sometime, but start referring the new domain name.

Note: I have SuperMaramu.com for sale for $100.

I still keep an eye on the forum and hope to continue to meet and see again some of you.

Sincerely, Alexandre