Re: Dessalator fresh water rinse - leak?

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Stefan;

We have the 150 L/hr AC only version. On ours, we simply turn off the unit and then turn down the pressure valve. If we want to back flush, we turn down the pressure valve first and wait for the unit to backflush, and shut down automatically and then turn the switch off. Sorry, but I’m not familiar with the DUO, so can’t be of much help.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099