Re: Amel parts

Ian Park

I am waiting for a response too. I don’t think Maud is back at work yet, but Maxime completed an order for me which had been on hold from before lockdown.
I think they are under pressure with a reduced workforce and sensibly focussing on the production side.

I will give it another week and then inquire again. Unless, that is, someone can tell me a different source for the mainsail motor covers.....

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN 96  Currently refitting in North Wales

On 15 Jul 2020, at 09:33, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Today is Bastille Day. Good chance Amel is closed.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us