I have had the same symptoms, and think I have resolved mine. I found that the power leads going into the sealed compressor unit were just a little loose. I am not on the boat now to look at it, but my recollection is there is one lead that is secured with a bolt, and perhaps two leads that are spade & socket connections. I removed all connections, treated with Corrosion X, slightly crimped the socket connections, then reconnected everything. I had to use needle nose pliers to re-attach the spade/socket connections as the sockets were very tight.
I have not had a problem since then. I assume, at least in my case, that the less-than-perfect connections were creating too much resistance and that the compressor shut itself down.
I hope this helps.
Please remember to put your name, boat info, and location in the signature line so that the group can recommend local resources.
John W. Clanton
Amel 55, No. 65
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.