Re: Nikimat.com is now SuperMaramu2000.com with all the illustrations

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Thank you so much Bill!!!

Coming from you, it means a lot!!

Alexandre

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 03:34:47 PM CDT, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Alex,

You are still one of the best Super Maramu Owners contributing way more than you take, even after NIKIMAT lost her battle with the concrete docks and a Cat 5 Hurricane.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 3:34 PM Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> wrote:

Alexandre, we all felt for you when you lost your boat. And then watched in disbelief at the behaviour of your insurers. Without doubt you maintained your boat at a level few of us acheive and generously shared your knowledge. I wish you well in whatever path you follow from here.

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 15 July 2020 at 02:48 "Alexandre Uster von Baar via groups.io" <uster=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear Amel owners,

It is coming on 3 years NIKIMAT was lost, I am slowly moving on and eventually will use the domain name for another project.

Therefore, I do not want all the illustrations to be lost, so I put them on a new site called:

www.SuperMaramu2000.com

(With a bit of sadness selecting the pictures) I added a “Tour” (when I took possession of the vessel and completely emptied it).
Despite many information being missing, I hope future owners will enjoy the pictures, seeing the inside of the cabinets, some of the features, etc.

The links or page names will remain the same, for example:

www.nikimat.com/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

becomes

www.supermaramu2000/bow_thruster_overhaul.html

If you see dead link / missing pages, let me know (forum or direct email).

Nikimat.com will stay up for sometime, but start referring the new domain name.

Note: I have SuperMaramu.com for sale for $100.

I still keep an eye on the forum and hope to continue to meet and see again some of you.

Sincerely, Alexandre