Re: Stainless steel arch Canaries

Congratulations again. You have found a very good SM. I hope that you and Antonija enjoy your years ahead.

Fabricating an arch, especially one that you will want takes lots of experience. I am not sure if you will find what you are looking for in the Canaries. My recommendation is, in addition to soliciting 3rd party recommendations, is to have any fabricator in the Canaries supply you with photos of past projects and contact information for his client(s) for references. Fabricating and welding stainless steel is as much an "art" as it is a skill.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 3:51 AM Andy Manikata <4manikata@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,
looks like we have closed the deal for our SM yesterday 😃
The boat is in Lanzarote at the moment.
We want to have solar panels on an arch and I wonder if anyone knows someone who does proper stainless steel works somewhere on the Canaries.
Thanks a lot
Andy