Re: Stainless steel arch Canaries

Paul Stascavage

Hello Kent

i hope all is well with you and Iris.

We have 680 watts on the Bimini (four 170 watt panels). 340 Port and 340 Sartboard. The panels on each side are connected in series with each side going to its own controller. We also move the boom to the side while at anchor and although I do get some shading at times it doesn’t seem to be a big issue. Output varies depending on numerous factors but we are typically seeing between 100 and 150 amp hours per day.

I’m betting you would see a significant improvement if you were to add a second controller.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage
S/V Rita Kathryn  SM #466

RitaKathryn.com