From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Stascavage via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 1:15 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Stainless steel arch Canaries

Mohammed,

The panels are SunPower semi flexible 170 watt panels.

The controllers are 100/15 Victron MPPT’s

The panels were about $500 each and the controllers were about 140 each.

If you are going to go with SunPower I would highly recommend SunPoweredYachts.com. They are a small company based in Hawaii but everything ships free from the mainland. The owner Lyall, is fantastic and very communicative both before and after the sale. He is very accessible and customer service oriented.

Again if you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to ask.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage

S/V Rita Kathryn  SM #466

RitaKathryn.com