Sent from Surface

From: smiles bernard via groups.io
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎18‎ ‎July‎ ‎2020 ‎3‎:‎48‎ ‎AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar

Wow that’s light!
When offshore do you use chicks on the deck and deflate or just strap it down inflated?

Likewise I’ve never seen the pudgy before - love a dinghy with a sail !

All the best

On 17 Jul 2020, at 14:31, INUS - BUSCH via groups.io <inusbusch@...> wrote:

@ Aras:

I have never seen a Portland pudgy, it looks nice and sails!

What I have is a UL 270 Aluminum from 3d tender, inflatable with aluminium bottom, which fits on the fore deck of my sharki, weight is only 28 kg!

Dieter

Fal-lera, Sharki #135