Re: Santorin Genoa Furler Motor

Ian Park

Thanks Craig,
Mine’s pretty much identical. The first number is 065 instead of 165 and the last three digits in the serial number are 009 instead of 008. I tried to upload a photo of mine but it’s not working!
All my motors are with a car alternator/starter rebuild company. The sail motors are old Fiat starter motors. He got the brushes for these easily but the tension springs he finally managed to source from Poland. He’s still working on the genoa motor which he says is not a starter motor.

When it’s all sorted I’ll post any details on sourcing the parts. The Bosch motor must have a solution!

Best wishes

Ian
Sent from my iPad