Re: Sand Blasting vs. Soda

eric freedman

Hi Craig,

Sorry, I don't recall.

If you speak with the vendor the product was used 3 years ago.

Best,

Eric

On July 18, 2020 at 11:24 AM "Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via groups.io" <sangaris@...> wrote:

Hi Eric,
The picture of the stipper you used doesn't show the full label but does show rockmiracle.com. I recall Rock Miracle is the brand I used years ago. It had methylene chloride which is the toxic stuff that made it work. Their website is under construction so I couldn't see if the product still has methylene chloride - there seems to be an "original" version and perhaps a newer "safe-but-doesn't-work-very-well" version. Did yours have methylene chloride and if so, do you know where to tget it?
Thanks,
Craig