Re: Any data on B&G displays

Stefan and Anne Deerberg

Hi Elja!

That feels good. I’m not alone with this lovely old traditional clocks.
I like them very much. They made from very good aircraft Aluminium quality.
I’ll try to find a used processor,  but they will probably also be almost  20 years old.
In Martinique there is a really friendly perfectionist. Jacques is the owner from “Diginav” in Le Marin  and he loves to repair the old devices.
For my opinion it’s one of the most experienced marine electronic workshops I’ve ever seen.

Thank you for your ideas

Stefan

SM 373, OYA
Tobago Cays
( I suggest the  tobago cays will never be so empty again, like in theses Corona times. Just a handful  lonesome sailors)

Stefan Deerberg

Geschäftsführer
Deerberg GmbH
Unternehmer/ Entrepreneur

Velgen 35
29582 Hanstedt
Germany

Mobil: +49 172 7757444
stefan.deerberg@...
www.deerberg.de

On 18. Jul 2020, at 09:40, Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:

He Stefan last week i have the same problem , i maild and fone some houers  with B&g  on the end is the processor takes the data in give it to the digital unit but not to the analog units . The think like bill the processor is after 22 jaers on the end .
I make a post in the facebook groop , i am lucky and one menber sell me his old one compleat sythem
Try it also

Best Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet