From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown via groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 8:35 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo oil pressure sensor

Hi all,

I ordered a replacement oil pressure sensor from a UK Volvo dealer, Volspec. The engineer on the boat who was to do the replacement (as I am not on the boat at present) tells me the part sent is incorrect as it has only one connector pin whereas the old one that was removed has two. Volspec insists that the part is correct.

My engine is a D3-110i-C, 2008 model

The sensor p/n is 3545696

I would be interested to know if anyone has had any similar experience, or would be able to confirm if the sensor has 1 or 2 pins.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada