Re: Any data on B&G displays

Stefan and Anne Deerberg

Hi Elja!

Today we checked the processor Blackbox. There we found a 50 cent blowing out fuse.
That’s it.
The system is working probably and we placed a spare fuse for the next failure with tape outside on the processor box.
If you got some of these problems with your new old system again, just check the fuse. After 18 years they are allowed to blow away sometimes.

Good luck

Stefan

SM OYA,
373, lonesome in the Tobago Cays

Mobil: +49 172 7757444
stefan.deerberg@...

On 18. Jul 2020, at 09:40, Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:

He Stefan last week i have the same problem , i maild and fone some houers  with B&g  on the end is the processor takes the data in give it to the digital unit but not to the analog units . The think like bill the processor is after 22 jaers on the end .
I make a post in the facebook groop , i am lucky and one menber sell me his old one compleat sythem
Try it also

Best Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet