From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: 21 July 2020 00:18
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo oil pressure sensor

The contact info I have for Gwen is:

Gwen Marine Service in France
commande@...

+33 05.46.41.68.41

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 11:00 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

It took us a month to figure out and had to ship to many different places in Greece, before we could put our hands on it. When it comes to electrical parts that may have been modified, it is best to contact Volvo France and Amel. The main Volvo factory is completely unaware of the modifications.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099