Re: TV Lift Amel 54 - replacing wireless by manual switch

Courtney Gorman

David look on the wall of the cabinet behind the more aft chair there should be manual buttons there
Cheers

On Jul 21, 2020, at 9:04 AM, David Crisp <david@...> wrote:

I want to by pass the wireless control of the TV lift on my Amel 54 with a manual switch.  Has anyone else done this if so do you have any advice/wiring diagrams?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram or installation manual for the TV lift - Symphony & Sea model 7020 with a Symphony & Sea EC4R phantom control unit. I'm trying to figure out how it works and hence how to bypass the wireless control.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace