Re: Any data on B&G displays

Stefan and Anne Deerberg

Bill,
It’s the Hydra 2000 from 2002.
I have also missed the fuse in my technical data.

Stefan

Mobil: +49 172 7757444
stefan.deerberg@...
www.deerberg.de

On 21. Jul 2020, at 09:34, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Stefan,

Can you tell me what model B&G Hydra you have i.e. Hercules, Hydra, Hydra 2000, etc? Or what year? The reason I ask is the technical information I have on the Hydra 2000 does not show a fuse.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 7:42 AM Stefan and Anne Deerberg <stefan.deerberg@...> wrote:
Sorry Bill,
everything is already reassembled but I think about to take photos next time.
I opened  the processor box, wich is right behind the B&G Hydra 2000 MFD, with the 4 screws and there you can see the little 1 amp glass fuse easily. This fuse protects all 4 display devices and the masthead unit as well.

Stefan

Mobil: +49 172 7757444

On 20. Jul 2020, at 18:17, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Stephan,

Can you take a photo of the fuse location?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 4:01 PM Stefan and Anne Deerberg <stefan.deerberg@...> wrote:
Hi Elja!

Today we checked the processor Blackbox. There we found a 50 cent blowing out fuse.
That’s it.
The system is working probably and we placed a spare fuse for the next failure with tape outside on the processor box.
If you got some of these problems with your new old system again, just check the fuse. After 18 years they are allowed to blow away sometimes.

Good luck

Stefan

SM OYA,
373, lonesome in the Tobago Cays

Mobil: +49 172 7757444

On 18. Jul 2020, at 09:40, Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:

He Stefan last week i have the same problem , i maild and fone some houers  with B&g  on the end is the processor takes the data in give it to the digital unit but not to the analog units . The think like bill the processor is after 22 jaers on the end .
I make a post in the facebook groop , i am lucky and one menber sell me his old one compleat sythem
Try it also

Best Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet