Re: Masse negative leak

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Arno,
I checked to bowthruster, I took off the bonding wire but alas no problem there. Tomorrow I will have a check of the windlasses but I did not see a bonding (green/yellow) cable to them.
Anyhow it looks like this will take some time.
I would have thought the most likely candidates are electric motors with carbon brushes.

I am impressed by the Amel engineering In general but the bonding is very crude, stripped off cable hose clamped to pipe work does not really do it for me.

However “be to their virtues ever kind and their faults a little blind” comes to mind.

Nick
Amelia stern to in Finikas Siros whilst the Meltemi howls.
AML54-019

On 21 Jul 2020, at 18:25, NICK NEWINGTON <ngtnewington@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,
I checked that just now, alas it is not the speaker jack.
But thanks
Nick
Amelia 54-019 in Siros

On 21 Jul 2020, at 14:51, Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:

Hi Nick,

Check the Anchor Winch(es). They are susceptible for these problem given their exposure to salt.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121