Re: Rub rail purchase

karkauai

Hi Pat,
I never heard from Bill&Karen that they gave up.  If that's true, count me in.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Jul 21, 2020 2:04 PM, "Patrick McAneny via groups.io" <sailw32@...> wrote:
Craig, They did ,but they were never able to get the company to place the order and Karen and Bill gave up on it. I stayed in contact with Bill as I was anxious to place an order, because I am repainting my boat and need to know if I can take off the old rubrail. I have waited so long that they are now sanding the boat and things are not finalized. But I have faith that is order will go thru quickly.  I will include you on the list to order. Email me direct with your info.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans