Re: A 55 # 9 : Chargeing and mastershunts

John Clanton

Craig,

I cannot speak to other models, but in the factory handover of the 55, they made it clear to fire the genset and both chargers prior to starting docking maneuvers.  I am not on the boat now, but believe I have also seen that instruction in the owners manual.

John W. Clanton

S/V Devereux

A55, No. 65

Antibes, France

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.