Re: A 55 # 9 : Chargeing and mastershunts

John Clanton

Craig,

You are exactly right about leaving the helm for this exercise.  I was single handed for a good portion of my 2018 season and got caught more than once not starting the genset in time.  It created unnecessary excitement.  Now, when going into a new harbor, I begin the process before getting to the first marker to allow enough time.  It is much easier with crew on board as that is a top training activity, and they are responsible for setting it up.

John W. Clanton

S/V Devereux

A55, No. 65

Antibes, France

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.