Re: A 55 # 9 : Chargeing and mastershunts

Courtney Gorman

Randall For two seasons I ran my bow thruster  with just the battery’s almost never starting the generator before using. that huge draw on the batteries sent them to the morgue years sooner than they should’ve died

On Jul 23, 2020, at 8:37 AM, Randall <sailingalbedo@...> wrote:

OK i will ask as I have semi new dead Batteries and was hoping to make it to Florida before refit. Love to know the story.

Randall
A54#56
Gibraltar

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 2:08 PM Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
biggest problem with not starting the Gen is that you significantly shorten the life of your lead acid or gel batteries I'm not sure about lithiums just ask me how I know.........after killing 12 lead acid in just 2 seasons
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101