From: Patrick McAneny via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 1:14 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub rail purchase

Vladimir, I have a sketch that Maude sent me,which I will send. But the rub rail is going to be fabricated based on an actual piece of rubrail to be certain it is an exact reproduction. They will send me a sample before production begins. I have paid for the design/die so the order is in the works. The order will be placed within the next ten days, so I urge anyone interested to join the group buy soon. The more owners that place an order will bring the price even lower.
 Thanks,
Par
Shenanigans #123