Re: Rub rail purchase

James Watkins

Pat  I am the owner of a Maramu hull 185 and am going to also replace the rubrail but as I understand it is quite different than the one you are ordering.  Only send this to let you know that I am also in the process of ordering a die to do a new rub rail from Techno Rubber Industries also.  Only mention it as they may be even sharper on pricing if a couple of different Amel models are ordering from them.  I don’t have any idea if other Maramu or Sharki owers would like to replace their rub rail but getting more order for a custom part always saves money and after thirty years or so they do need replacing. 

Best Regards

Jim Watkins

Act II Maramu hull 185

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 1:14 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Rub rail purchase

Vladimir, I have a sketch that Maude sent me,which I will send. But the rub rail is going to be fabricated based on an actual piece of rubrail to be certain it is an exact reproduction. They will send me a sample before production begins. I have paid for the design/die so the order is in the works. The order will be placed within the next ten days, so I urge anyone interested to join the group buy soon. The more owners that place an order will bring the price even lower.
 Thanks,
Par
Shenanigans #123

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.