Re: For Sale: S/V Adagio, SM 209 ... www.svadagio.us

Mark Garver

Gary,

I am so happy that Jennifer and I got to meet you last week on the Chesapeake and see your great boat. I hope the pork chops were good! :)

There is a couple who are friends of our slip mates over in Gloucester Point that are in the market, we showed them our SM after we returned from the trip, not sure their budget but I will let them know. 

Wishing you the best!

Mark and Jennifer Garver
S/V It’s Good
Amel SM #105
Glouster Point, VA

On Jul 24, 2020, at 10:51 AM, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

Well, after several months of planning and discussions Robin and I have decided to offer Adagio for sale. 

I put a notice in the "For Sale" sub group and have cobbled together a web site for more information about the Yacht.

This is a mixed-emotions day, actually posting her as for sale, but it is where we see us going in the future that drives this decision (that, and a couple of grandkids :)

The challenges will likely be two fold: we are still planning to stay and live aboard full time and we are planning to continue our sailing agenda for the upcoming year.  So, we will need to plan ahead a bit when making arrangements to come see her.

Robin and I are happy to be moving forward to our next chapter but a bit melancholy about closing this one. Our best hope is that Adagio will find new owners ready to pursue their own dream of traveling the seas and who will get as much pleasure from her as we have.

More info at www.svadagio.us

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Cape Charles, VA, USA        

<A-002.jpg>

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.