Re: A54: Cable length between main mast head and chart table

Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica

Hello,
Main mast top to the wirebox above front aisle door is exact 20 meters.

From there you find a cable canal to the nav table.

Oliver from Vela Nautica Amel54#39
Martinique

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, 13:16 Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know the precise length of cable required to go from the top of the main mast to the chart table through the standard conduit on the Amel 54? For instance for the VHF antenna cable.

I’m considering using an pre-crimped FME-terminated RG-8x VHF cable and I need to select the correct length.

A contact at Pochon said « probably » 25m and a trusted owner said maybe 28m.

Thanks
Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122