Re: Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price.

karkauai

Thanks Eric,
Ive had two go bad in the last year. Please order three for me.

We'll be coming down from Maine in late Sept.  Will you be home then?
Thanks.
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM 243

On Jul 28, 2020 8:37 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I have broken a few of these switches over the years. I have done this by reaching over the generator to retrieve something stored behind the genset.

I received a quote from my Onan dealer and on Amazon for around $90- plus tax which is ridiculous.

I tracked down the OEM manufacturer and the cost is about $23- plus a one time set up fee of about $50- I plan on ordering 2 of these. They stated that they make this for ONAN. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can order them for you $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

I will order the switches within a week.

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite