Re: Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price.

eric freedman

Mohamed,
Are you in the USA?
If you are I will order them for you. We will figure out payment when they are in my hands..
Fair Winds,
Eric

On July 28, 2020 at 11:44 PM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Eric;

Thanks for sharing the information and your offer to accommodate the group purchase.

I’d  like 3 of them, if possible. Please let me know how to pay.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099