Re: Main sheet boom slider broken

Paul Stascavage

Good day all,

We were recently in Hampton VA where we had the replacement boom blocks noted in the original post fabricated.

As I had a need for an additional block, I contacted Andre from Gilliam Welding to see if he still had any.  He did, so I purchased another to use on the mizzen boom.

When Andre came to the boat to deliver the block, he gave me all he had and asked if I could find homes for the extras.  I currently have 3 to sell on his behalf (see attached photo's).

The cost is $205.00 US plus shipping.

If you wish to purchase one or more, you can reply to this post or email me paul dot stascavage at icloud dot com.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Currently Exploring City Island, NY