Re: Rub rail purchase

Patrick McAneny

Eric, It is made from EPDM, the same material that most all exterior products of this type is made from. I am sure that your insert is made from the same material. I will receive a 6 inch sample to confirm that the insert is an exact match of the original. Craig is going down to pick up a sample piece,as he is only an hour away. Once we determine that the insert is an exact reproduction, if you need to confirm this for yourself ,I will forward my sample on to you. Let me know if you would like to be included in the group buy.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans