Re: GIANNESCHI. Freshwaterpump will not stop pumping?

You can buy a new Sware D Pressure switch almost anywhere in the world, but adjusting it can be a challenge. Google for instructions to adjust...there may be a few good videos.

That said, the problem can likely be solved by disassembling the pressure switch and cleaning debris that will be on the pressure diaphragm. See the photo. It took me at least a dozen cotton swabs.
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 4:53 PM Porter McRoberts via groups.io <portermcroberts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Arthur we have the same occurrences. I corrosion X and slightly change the cutoffs and were good for about 6 months. But I’d like to know a long term solution!

Porter A54-152. IBIS.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Jul 30, 2020, at 5:32 PM, Arthur Sundqvist <arthur@...> wrote:

We have the Idromini Acb Waterpump from Gianneschi. Sometimes it will not stop, the pump continues. We have to stop it manually on the pressure switch....
I have pumped up to 2 bar and cleaned the pressure switch. When the motor or Onan generator starts vibrating the pump works well.
What fault could it be. Is it time to change the pump?
Renovate something?
Kindest regards and FAIR WINDS
Arthur Sundqvist
SM435, VISTA