Re: GIANNESCHI. Freshwaterpump will not stop pumping?

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Porter,

We installed a Marco 12E. All functions of the system are integrated into the pump itself.

Well built!

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM 007, Opua, NZ

On 31/07/2020, at 9:53 AM, Porter McRoberts via groups.io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

Arthur we have the same occurrences. I corrosion X and slightly change the cutoffs and were good for about 6 months. But I’d like to know a long term solution!

Porter A54-152. IBIS.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.net

On Jul 30, 2020, at 5:32 PM, Arthur Sundqvist <arthur@...> wrote:

We have the Idromini Acb Waterpump from Gianneschi. Sometimes it will not stop, the pump continues. We have to stop it manually on the pressure switch....
I have pumped up to 2 bar and cleaned the pressure switch. When the motor or Onan generator starts vibrating the pump works well.
What fault could it be. Is it time to change the pump?
Renovate something?
Kindest regards and FAIR WINDS
Arthur Sundqvist
SM435, VISTA