Re: Winter berth between Livorno and Roma

ULRICH DANGELMEYER

Hi José,

on Elba Island I recommend following yards for winter storage.
Very Professional services, but not only a Marina.

http://www.golfomola.it/unita_capoliveri.php,(location Capoliveri (Elba island) or San Vincenco (mainland).

many of local Charter companies are associated with their boats for maintenance and care all over the year.

Elba is not too far and remote, accessible by ferry and plane.

Hope this helps, one of my favorites in the Med.

Best Regards and stay safe.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088
<>

Am 01.08.2020 um 11:36 schrieb Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...>:

Dear Amellians
I need advice from a marina between Livorno and Rome to leave MERIT during the winter period. Ideally a marina that has a nautical community during the winter period.

Kindest regards

José Alegria
A55#003MERIT
josealegr@...