Re: Winter berth between Livorno and Roma

antonio scipioni

I Jose,
Generally I Leave my Santorin in Cala Galera or on the river in rome in Nautilus Marina. Very professional and one of the best restaurant in Rome. Near airport too.
You can get a quote calling and saying you spoke Vagabundo.
Br
Antonio

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 1 ago 2020, alle ore 11:56, ULRICH DANGELMEYER <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> ha scritto:

Hi José,

on Elba Island I recommend following yards for winter storage.
Very Professional services, but not only a Marina.

http://www.golfomola.it/unita_capoliveri.php,(location Capoliveri (Elba island) or San Vincenco (mainland).

many of local Charter companies are associated with their boats for maintenance and care all over the year.

Elba is not too far and remote, accessible by ferry and plane.

Hope this helps, one of my favorites in the Med.

Best Regards and stay safe.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088
<>

Am 01.08.2020 um 11:36 schrieb Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...>:

Dear Amellians
I need advice from a marina between Livorno and Rome to leave MERIT during the winter period. Ideally a marina that has a nautical community during the winter period.

Kindest regards

José Alegria
A55#003MERIT
josealegr@...